Monday, November 13, 2006

"You don't have to be dirty to be sexy"

As the Las Vegas planning continues, I've got something else to look forward to in addition to the hours of poker and being a boozehound: Prince.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's right, it was the perfect storm. Prince's new club 3121 is in my hotel. My friend who I first saw Prince with when he was in DC also happens to be in Vegas with me. My other friend who loves Prince but has never seen him is also going to be in Vegas with us. So the three of us are busting out our purple finery and seeing the show on Friday night.

An article on his new show said it's just you, Prince and 700 others rockin it club style to some old and new goodies.

From the article: "You don't have to be dirty to be sexy," Prince advised the Sin City audience, before launching into a sweet love song. "Let me show you."

6 Comments:

Blogger Needtsza said...

That's sick! how sweet that is!

Continue catching trip aces =)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I am extremely jealous.

Best showman/guitar player ever.

9:25 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Prince & Vegas? Good lord...you are going to have the best time.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Prince should be a part of your novel.

2:10 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Whoa! That's kickass cool.

8:39 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

you should play shirts vs. blouses a la Chappelle Show

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com