Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gone Fishin’

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’m off to Las Vegas today and couldn’t be more excited. Early trip reports say the suite at the Rio is awesome with a gorgeous view of the strip and great restaurant reservations are already made. You can also buy Jack Daniels in our hotel at normal price 24 hours a day. And, you can drink that Jack on the streets.

I’ve packed my sluttiest duds and am bringing my camera and download-y thing so hopefully I will be able to post some really obnoxious pictures.

I have a couple goals ranked accordingly from most to least likely:

1. Get asked what my “rate” is at least once

2. Get a sunburn

3. Eat at a 99 cent buffet

4. Roll the craps dice and win

5. Have my picture taken by the wall of fame at Binion’s

6. Have my picture taken with an Elvis impersonator, Playboy bunny, one famous poker player, with one of those Roman guards at Caesar’s

7. To hit a blackjack

8. Not to play any poker after having more than 2 two drinks

9. To cash in at least one tournament

10 To hang out with Prince after we see his show or possibly in the elevator since we’re staying at his hotel

11. To make enough at a tournament that I can just pick up the check at Piero's and Tao

12. Hang out (again) with Chris Ferguson or Sammy Farha

13. Play in The Big Game


Wish me luck, off I go!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Enjoy, kiddo!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous PaulP said...

Good luck in LV! I'll probably see you in OK next week.

6:30 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

That's an impressive list. Have fun!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it even warm enough to be outside - getting a sun burn? just curious as to what vegas is like this time of year.

10:58 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Cannot wait to hear some stories when you get back. :-)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Needtsza said...

Shit yea! if you get half of those accomplished, you more than win!

GL

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Leigh said...

Great hanging out today - I can't believe I forgot to ask how much!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com