Monday, November 27, 2006

Get Out the Scrapbook: Lovers Happy Hour II

Our last Lovers Happy Hour was such a success, we have decided to keep the good times rolling, my friends.

Who: Roosh and me

When: Thursday, November 30 @ 8PM

Where : The one and only
Chi-Cha Lounge on U Street

While Chi-Cha means many things to many people, I have four key memories:

1. I met a “multi-millionaire military government contractor” there who offered to fly me (and my friends) to California that night (they had a jet leaving). Needless to say, I didn’t go, but a google search the next day did prove that he did in fact own a weapons development company in California.

2. For no good reason, my friend made up a fairly elaborate story that he was an Indy Car driver in Italy, which included some fairly technical B.S. about drinking and his championships. The girl bought it. Girls are stupid.

3. I met the prettiest straight man I have ever seen. Sure, it may have been the several drinks, but the girls I was with were totally stunned when I asked our waiter if he was gay, and he said no. My first assumption was that he was saying so for tips, but two other servers confirmed that this little Adonis was in fact, on my team. Crazy.

4. I celebrated the life of Ol'Dirty Bastard there when he left this mortal coil on November 13th. I berated the DJ until he played multiple Wu-Tang and ODB songs, including, the beloved, “Got Your Money.”

I think we can do better than this--see you there!

15 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Definitely see you there. Can't wait.

11:53 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

So sad...I would love to go...alas, I have a sex toy party that night. Maybe I'll stop by first.
:-)

12:03 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Blogger roosh said...

what's a sex toy party?

12:19 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

It's where a bunch of girls get together and buy sex toys from a distributor. She sets up the party (at someone's house), brings the toys (unused) and we all get drunk and buy what we want.

The toys range from giant black dildos to hot pink girly looking vibrators.

Great party.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Martin said...

"Dirty Mef" is the best ODB song since he died. :)

I'm particularly pleased by this, as it'll be the perfect way to celebrate my new job! :) See you Thursday!

1:55 PM  
Blogger bettyjoan said...

I live right across the street, so I'll definitely stumble in for a bit. See you there!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Maime said...

i have your lovers balloons :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger V said...

Would it be "too much" for Kassy and the ladies to bring the sex toys by Chi-Cha?

I'm sure most wouldn't object...

4:32 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

V--That would be hilarious. Seriously.

5:00 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Sex toy party has been rescheduled for Friday night. (Not that I pushed for it to change or anything so I could get wasted with you V
:-))...See you then with no sex toys in tow--Unless you want me to bring some.

9:54 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Freckled K said...

My first HH - I'm looking forward to it.

KK - I too have a Sex Toy party to attend on Friday. Tis the season. Only it's not the stockings that are being stuffed. Sorry. Too much?

10:37 AM  
Blogger The View From Dupont said...

Ooh... will be there :) What would you say is the easiest way to get there?

Can't wait!

1:47 PM  
Blogger V said...

It's just off of the corner of 17th and U so I'd just walk up either. There is a red awning with Chi-Cha on it. It's just on the other side of that health bar if that helps.

See you then!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com