Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NYC Pictures of You via Booze Clues





There is this comedic bit (which I didn't come up with) about Booze Clues (taken from Blue's Clues) where a helpful dog (or friend) follows you around with a camera while you get wasted to help you remember what the hell happened the next day.








The photo on the right taken over the weekend while I was in NYC would be an example of how useful such a dog / friend can be. That disheveled girl laughing in the left corner is me. I see my friends Jake Barnes a.k.a birthday boy on the left there and my homegirl Cat. Hum, now Jake got that shirt for his birthday on Saturday night, and I see there is bottled beer, and the only place I remember drinking bottled beer is at that kareoke bar so THAT'S IT! Wow, I really don't remember that.

Whew, see how useful that special someone with the camera can be?


Here are a couple more of my fav photos taken by Cat and others. Enjoy :)






Cat and me pre-evening in the birthday boy's great SoHo apartment (yeah, my dress should look familar to the regular readers)...













The birthday boy has a little drinky-drink to celebrate (Is all that chest hair for moi!)
















From Jack Serpentine: "By far, the best photo is [Jake Barnes] and me looking hard. That probably intimidates the ladies though. We're so complicated."









Here is when the evening really got started, at Pravda with Champagne and Vodka and great company...
















Ah, what a good looking foursome...









Who are these handsome (drunk) devils?









Sweet Jesus, now this is my favorite picture. I'm not going to be admitting what we were all singing here because what happens in New York stays in New York (or is posted on my blog for you to laugh at).

10 Comments:

Blogger Ashburnite said...

hey...It's the boob dress! Looks fabulous on you!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

What a fantastic time.

I want to hire Booze Clues on a permanent basis. Do we get a multiple-night discount if we book all at once?

10:13 AM  
Blogger V said...

Ash: You got it :)

K: Yep, and we really should look into it. I think among the several of us that def need it, we could almost hire someone full time w/ benefits!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Needtsza said...

Ash takes my line again. "The boob dress"

This time, I know it's brown though. Last time looked black, so a bit of a change.

Looks like quite the fun time. Good times.

11:13 AM  
Blogger V said...

Need: It is brown, indeed, and thank GOD no one cares what I wear cause I've worn it more times than I'd like to admit.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

There is no problem with wearing it so much if it looks that good on you!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger dn said...

Coincidentally, the man I credit with inventing "Booze Clues" now attends med school in Georgetown.

8:42 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Ahhh looks fabulous. :-)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Needtsza said...

oh we care, .....we care. We like ;)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Alejandra said...

I love Pravda! Do they still let you smoke on the top floor?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com