Friday, October 13, 2006

I Want You!

I need a favor from anyone who regularly reads blogs and has opinions about them. I've got a new joint project, which I'm not going into too much detail about (though I think it's really exciting), and I need YOUR help.

I created a pretty simple blogger survey for you to fill out about ANY blog/blogger you read and fill it out as many times as you are able. This information is just for internal project use and no one will read or hear about the information that you share and since it's anon, you don't have to worry about it ever being attibuted to you.


I'm just looking for your honest opinions about the blogs you read and why you read them / what makes them interesting to you. Thanks in advance for your time and help on this!

And, see you at the Big Hunt tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

DANNNNGERous. I love it.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu naughty slut

1:53 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

How much will I get paid? Will I receive a free xbox?

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com