Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Recommendation: Sans Panties

If you have read any mindless celeb blogs lately, you’d know that Miss Lohan is really making a-go of winning Paris Hilton’s crown as Queen of the No Panties.

There are several recent examples of her freckled coo being flashed as she exits. And, while it is totally stupid of her to not wear undies knowing that a gillion people will be looking for such a photographic opportunity, I would like to take a minute to defend her commando choice.

In college, some of my guy friends could not sing the praises enough of those “Free Ball Fridays” where the boxers and briefs would be shed and the bits and pieces could run free.

However, I always thought just those slutty McSlut Sluts didn’t wear undies. You know, for slutty quickies. That was (obviously) wrong as soon thereafter, during my virginal days, I stopped wearing underwear. And, in fact, it was at the recommendation of my girl doctor (And, no, later loss of virginity had nothing to do with lack of underwear).

My gyno at the time was on a one woman crusade to stop females' rampant use of underwear—at least for several days a week. She explained that it is unhealthy for a lady’s vag to be covered up all the time. This covering can cause increased bacteria or other lady problem infections as well as an increase in stinky. She said even when a woman wears pantyhose, she should cut a hold in the crotch to, um, let it breathe.

At first I thought it was just a little too TMI, even from my lady doctor. But then one day I ran out of underwear and thought I’d give it a try. It was really, really weird at first, but after a few weeks of trying it intermittently, I now go sans panties as often as possible.

This little recomendation, ladies, is at the very least you should shed underwear at night and around the house. Of course, if you’re about to climb out of a limo into a flock of photographers, I’d grab a thong unless you want your cuntcake spread all over the blogosphere.

PS I just noticed Kathryn has posted a perspective about lady parts as well--go check it out.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Thanks for the props. It's a vajayjay kind of day.

And I'm guessing LiLo is trying to quell all the firecrotch noise by showing she's all bare.

2:22 PM  
Blogger V said...

Sho thang.

And, that's certainly a "hardcore" PR strategy, eh :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Don't try this 'till next year. I just recommended Hanes stock on my Ninja Stock Picks (tm) and I don't want it affecting the price of my investments.

Unless you mean that they should go commando, but wear 2 bras at once and maybe a pair of panty hose, all made by Hanes, of course.

2:39 PM  
Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Don't try this 'till next year. I just recommended Hanes stock on my Ninja Stock Picks (tm) and I don't want it affecting the price of my investments.

Unless you mean that they should go commando, but wear 2 bras at once and maybe a pair of panty hose, all made by Hanes, of course.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I always wanted to use the term "vaginal ooze" in a sentence. Here's my chance, but I'm not going to waste in on Lindsay....dammit!

That cunt :-/

2:46 PM  
Blogger Irish Red said...

i LOVE going comando! Some nights you just need NO panty-lines! Nice to know its Dr. approved though!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Did you really just say "cuntcake"? That is fantastic.

4:02 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

Going commando every once in a while is great. Gives you that naughty in a good way feeling.

4:12 PM  
Blogger V said...

HIN: Let the ladies Note it.

Sean: Understandable...but someday you will use that phrase to the fullest extent possible

Irish: Now you can feel good about your vag health and panty lines

Leaf: Feel free to use anytime (the word, I mean)

JoJo: Exactly!

4:24 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Dam no she didn't show the world her cookies....... Sometimes I just like to walk around with just my trench coat and nothing else. It revives me from a long week....

8:27 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I second Leaf...cuntcake is classic.

I have only gone commando a few times in my life, when my attire required it...not something to do every day. And I think it's yucky with jeans...

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com