Friday, September 01, 2006

GOD, I go to one swingers party...

It's always fun to see who links to your blog. I've had several from the usual biggies for various DC-related posts, however, lately I've been getting a little attention from others for my swinger party post.

While Jessica Cutler's link is still bringing in all sorts of people, I also noticed this link at a swingers advertising Web site. Interesting.

However, the most recent link from To the People , which appears to be a law oriented blog, was posted by "intern" who writes:

"This girl (links to me) claims to be the maven of all things sex in DC.

Not all her posts are sex-related, but many of them are
(so VERY not safe for work) and I gotta admit. I had no idea we had so many swingers parties."

Hum, a law intern blogger crowned me "maven of all things sex in DC"...I gotta get some new underwear.

And, I'd like to thank the Academy and Jesus...

12 Comments:

Blogger Sweet said...

Ha! That cracks me up.

11:32 AM  
Blogger V said...

I know--lawyers like totally love me.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous bill said...

No offense intended, V, but I don't think you're the "maven of all things sex in DC" nor I suspect do you aspire to that. Honestly anyone who thinks you're the maven has a very narrow view. You explore things that interest you and share your ideas and impressions here. If that's NSFW on occasion, too bad, but I think it's healthy for you personally and for your readers as well. You write thoughtfully and tastefully about sexuality and other important subjects. And if you need new underwear, I'm sure you'll go first class, now that you've reached a certain position in life.

11:41 AM  
Blogger V said...

Bill: Thanks, and I just thought you all would get a kick out of it, too :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Protagoras said...

Sex maven of DC isn't quite how I think of you, Sexy maven of DC, maybe...And since when did you start wearing underwear?

You might find this blog posting on the economics of swinger parties interesting: http://sexinthepublicsquare.wordpress.com/2006/08/31/the-economics-of-a-swingers-party/

Not even sex is free from the hot sweaty clutch of Capitalism.

11:50 AM  
Blogger V said...

Pro: Damn, busted!!

That article was interesting and seems to be quite right. It needed a complicated proof or chart articulating those points though. That would have been funny.

Hope all is well on the trial :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger V said...

Um, trail. No trial...yet...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Protagoras said...

A diagram or chart would have been really funny. Maybe I'll make one and email it to her. Based on Maime's experiences at swinger parties, I kind of suspect it's a supply/demand issue, not really behavior modification.

And the trail is on fire. Or is it trial by fire?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

"The maven of all things sex in DC"

That. Is. Awesome.

11:45 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Love it. :-)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Power Money Sex said...

power money and sex

3:15 PM  
Blogger Basbooos said...

i had read your swinger post not long ago but i have never been to a swingers party..
last night a friend suggested we go to a swingers club and it turned out to be Bar Nun...
we had so much fun...it was the first time for both of us...i agree with what you have mentioned earlier...the atmosphere there is so eazy going with no inhibitions, its such a release.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com