Friday, August 04, 2006

You in? Blogger HH and a Birthday

Back in April 05, I started blogging because I love to write and enjoyed reading the few DC blogs at the time (like Washington Socialites, DC Bach, etc). I thought the DC blog "scene" back then was quite entertaining, and I had some free time at work so I started posting about my goings on.

I certainly never expected to keep it up this long, get my friends involved and certainly never to have as many regular readers (props to you, bitches) as I have every single day. And, while all of these things are great, I'd say the most pleasant surprise has been the many great people I've met and real friends (not just Internet or attention whore) I've made from this whole experience.

And, one of those friends happens to be celebrating her birthday this weekend (first champagne mojito will be on me, my dear).




















And, you better make damn sure you're at the Kathryn and DC Cookie hosted blogger-licious happy hour this evening at Gazuza!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Aw, thanks, darlin'!!

I have today off from work and am heading to the beach tomorrow so it is ON!!

xoxo

9:43 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Wheeeee!

(that probably wasn't necessary, but I felt like saying that anyway)

11:27 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Aww that is so sweet. I'm so there. I need the booze and I'm excited to see you and wish Kathryn a happy bday :-). Muah.

12:13 PM  
Blogger V said...

K: Hells, yes, there is lots to celebrate :)

Heather: I feel the same way--TGIF

Kassy: Can't wait--it's going to be fun, and I'm bringing the whole family along :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

The fact that I can have as many V&Ts or shots with you tonight as I want has made my whole week worthwhile...

3:19 PM  
Blogger V said...

Oh baby! I can't wait to get down and drunk w/ the cookie :)

Less than three hours, darlin :)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Sally said...

This is going to be big-time fun. Like gold Dodge Stratus fun.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com