Friday, August 25, 2006

Missed you.

Well, there’s my girl, Weekend. You little minx you, oh how I’ve missed you all week, settling for your ugly ass sisters including that busted whore Monday.

But now, here you are, just waiting for me in that sexy little negligee, martini for me in hand and ready to do whatever I need to forget all my worries. You’re a real dream come true, doll.

Okay, think someone’s a little too ready for the weekend, eh?

P.S.

My fav searches that landed someone onto my blog, include:
"He’s banging my wife"

"Jacuzzi party"

"Soledad pantyhose" (you again?!)

Happy weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Just two hours to drinky time!

4:31 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

You know I hear you. Was out at today at 3...had a little hhour at my girl's house and then belated dinner. All prepped now to veg tonight and ROCK tomorrow night. Ok, I am tipsy--I just said "rock".

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhh ... the busted whore is back!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Irish Red said...

HAHAA - can I use that quote on my myspace profile? "Monday is a busted whore". heheh too fabulous!

10:28 AM  
Blogger V said...

Anon: Sigh, it's true.

Irish: Of course :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Paris Hilton!

Hezbollah!

Barely Legal!

Tits!

enjoy

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com