Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dupont and a related party reminder

I love this WaPo summer and winter shot of Cosi, Best Cellars, a jewelry store, the Scientologists and an apartment building that I bet has some really effing cool people living in it. Click here to see it in panorama (oooo).

Anyway, this was brought to my attention because of a lovely little mention by Mike Grass leader of the pack over there at the Express Blog Free Ride. The Wa Po article featured w/ my post is really worth checking out (as well as the other related articles on Dupont living) and if you loves the Dupont like I loves the Dupont, it's an interesting read.

Which reminds me, if you didn’t see it, tonight is the Post Express 3rd Anniversary party, so if you are a loyal Express reader or were just thinking about getting sauced in Adams Morgan tonight—go to the Reef and say howdy to the gang (And, you get 10 percent off if you have a Dupont / AM zip code--ah, it all comes together).

3 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

Happy anniversary, chin chin and "hic."

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Sudamericana said...

I moved out of DC over a month ago and really miss it. Since I lived in the Dupont area, the panoramic pictures brought so many good memories. Thanks!

11:04 AM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Reef discount also covers you if you live in parts of The Shaw as well.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com