Monday, August 14, 2006

Bring the Hoff

Sure, loving the Hoff is about as original as loving Chuck Norris these days, but I still thought you might enjoy a little Hoff to spice up your Monday. And, if you haven't checked out the fun teen romp movie Eurotrip, it includes one of the best Hoff appearences, ever.

So, here is the the man himself with a cover of the 1975 classic "Jump In My Car." It was recorded in Sydney last year with Harry Vanda (AC/DC, The Angels) and has lots of "Hoff gusto."

Yeah, you're welcome.

7 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I takes an awful lot to creep me out, and that video succeeded.

I found myself wish Burt Reynolds to pull up in his '77 Firebird and whip Hasselhoff's ass.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous bill said...

Hoff doesn't do much for me, but if you were to remake this featuring yourself and a couple of your girls? Kassy K wants to sing, and we know you dance. That would spice up my Monday!

12:24 PM  
Blogger V said...

Phil: I know, he just kills me every time--

bill: Something to consider :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger c.c. heat said...

Holy crap, that was awesome. I think the best part was beginning, before I realized it was a spoof.

How are the DC murders going these days?

2:20 PM  
Blogger V said...

CC Heat: Murders are going well, thanks for asking.

How goes it with you Mr. World Traveler...you better have some good stories for me to post, before all that boring lawyer stuff kicks in!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Freckled K said...

Nothing like a hot cup of Hoffee in the morning to get you going. Thanks!

7:45 AM  
Blogger playfulinnc said...

Jesus, that was funny.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com