Monday, July 24, 2006

Tough love, bitches.

Okay, it's a busy day so all you get are links. But tomorrow will be exciting with the first of several posts from our Kansas darling Floyd Masterson on his recent trip to DC.

First, check out my try at the advice business on First Date DC. I feel like I filled in pretty well for DC Bachelor as it just took a couple comments before I got one hater . Makes...me...so...proud (sniff).

Next, as you may know I an a whore for HBO, and last night I was so excited to see the pool area at LA's Standard Hotel (downtown) in a couple scenes as it was my hotel of choice last summer. Check out me giving you a toast from the pool here.

And, yes, I did have a fun weekend. Went to two new spots (for me) including Steve's Room and Fly, and I am now a fan of both. Got into some trouble with Mr. VK and Kassy including a little dirty dancing in the VIP.

3 Comments:

Blogger roosh said...

excellent advice. so practical and kind

3:48 PM  
Anonymous bill said...

nice work. just strong enough to let her know that her old style of decision-making isn't appropriate any more, but that she has the power to change it. and you were not so strong in anything that you pushed a preference on her.

3:51 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Ohhh going to check out FDDC now. And it was such a lovely treat (What am I 75?) seeing you TWICE this weekend. I'm a lucky girl and dirty dancing in the VIP...I forgot about that--I guess I was that drunk. Had a blast with you. :-) Nexus G soon?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com