Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just keeping it real, Okie style

So if you are lucky enough to talk to me within the first 24 hours of my return from Oklahoma, you're going to some serious accent. I haven't used a "g" at the end of a word in days.

So Dallas was great, it was a road trip deluxe and it basically just consisted of me and girlfriends being drunk 5 days in a row. I also saw many familiar faces from high school and overcame the "V drinks?!" shock.

Other than that, I've been hanging out. Ran into some people that I had a little history with, was glad I looked pretty good, tits perky and with a tan.

It's also been a reflective weekend. Aside from just fully rolling around in my mid-mid-life crisis (a la a pig in shit, if you will), I also have been thinking a lot about a friend I lost who would have been best man at the wedding. His dad was there and it was tough. It seems like every time I come home I am reminded of all the shit.

But, not to go too manic on you, I will say I am quite excited to come home and get to back to work. For the moment, however, I will continue to enjoy my 24 oz Miller High Life (Champagne of Beer, bitches).

(PS Blogger is being a total cunt and will not upload my photos from the weddin, so those will be available soon)

7 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Oklahoma and Texas....yeeeeehaaaaaawwww

Good that you're back though! I'm sure the pics will be hottt

7:43 AM  
Blogger Happy and Jaded said...

Cheers to the mid-mid-life crisis! Drinks next week? Email me!

7:49 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

someone once told me to add a lime to miller high life and it turned out to be suprisingly refreshing....

when are we doing another trivia night??!?

8:27 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Glad you had a good time and I hope you have an appropriate send off back as you did going there.
:-) So sorry about your friend though, that is always rough sweetie. Glad to have you back.

9:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

What, no poker?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

Schaefer is a great tasting brew also!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous slingblade said...

Bear Whiz Beer.

"It's in the water".

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com