Friday, July 14, 2006

Bring on the Raine (and links)

So one of Jack Serpentine's best buddies and friend of mine as well as a fellow blogger is in DC this weekend for the first time ever (Pictured w/ me at wedding where the cleavage controversy began).

Aside from the fact that we really want him to move here after graduate school (he’s studing journalism), we also just want to show him how very cool it is to live in DC.
So, last night was a great start and we plan on keeping those good times rolling. I’ve already heard from several really fab friends that we’ll be seeing them and we are always looking for more to add to the fun so holla back if you're out.

And, let me know if you have any suggestions aside from the usual spots in the mid-town area.

Have a great weekend!







PS This is one of my all time favorite pictures staring Floyd, Jack Serpentine, Dan and many other assholes I love.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ashburnite said...

ooohhh...you should take him to EN!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger V said...

I don't if that boy from Kansas would be up for some freaky cage dancing...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Happy and Jaded said...

Will definitely be out and about tonight and will give you a ring!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Have fun! Hope to see you at the August 4 HH. Maybe I'll take a nap so I don't miss all the late-night excitement...

4:30 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

So sad I'll miss it but at least we'll always have the hookahs. :-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

What a great group shot of "guys." It seems to encapsulate friendship. Did I really just use the word encapsulate? Sigh. Cocktails are in order.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Needtsza said...

Hooka bars are fun!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com