Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tingle Down there Continues on K Street

There is an age old tradition among gentleman that welcomes the departure of thick boxy turtlenecks and baggy wool pants for the less modest tops that are lower in cut and shirts shorter in length. I happened upon that special acknowledgment of the natural cycle of the slutty garb this morning on K street.

I was on my way to the dentist, which just happens to be in serious Republican territory on 18th and K. I got into the elevator with two younger guys, a much older guy and another chick. I noticed the two guys looked sort of excited when the older guy walked in, like he was important, he basically looked like every other 65 year old white dude, but I digress.

So I have on a reasonable skirt, but sure, there is a little leg showing. The other girl, however, is working some summer wear--short skirt, tight little top, etc. It's basically the Republican intern uniform. The old man is CLEARLY checking the ladies out. I mean he’s not even hiding it a little.
Then I watched all three of them basically lean out the elevator as the other girl exited on the first stop. As I left the three of them, I heard the old man say: "Well boys, you sure can tell it's summer, heh heh (pervy old man laugh)." Boys also chuckle along.

I am quite sure he wanted to say, "Hey, you girlie, come here and sit on ol' pappy's lap."

11 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

"The old man is CLEARLY checking the ladies out. I mean he’s not even hiding it a little."

....and may God bless him. Old people can do whatever the hell they want (except for driving), just for making it that far.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous cjt said...

That's right Sean and we can get away with almost anything on blogs too.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, men checking out women?? reminds me of that definiton of cleavage: something women display so that men won't look at it.

10:24 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

I love that...The owner of my company is constantly staring at my chest and I by no means dress provocatively at work...I'm talking wide legged pants and button downs but he always tries to sneak a peak. Awww, its cute bc hes old. Lol.

11:22 PM  
Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Ew. That reminds me of one the Supreme Court Justices (I forget which one) who was in his 90s. He saw a pretty young thing walking down the street and said to his friend "what I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger".

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, in my day, this stuff was confined to the smoking room. See what happens when you ban tobacco?

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard the Democrats are the party of low morals so what is a Democrat summer intern uniform...crotchless panties?!?!?!

9:59 AM  
Blogger V said...

Anon 10:59: See that's just absurd, what intern worth having wears panties at all?

10:25 AM  
Blogger nick d said...

Honestly, here in NC they just come to work naked.

This is why DC is corrupt, preventing Gods gifts to be shared.

11:51 AM  
Blogger V said...

Well, they're shared, but it's for a price. Whereas in NC all nudity is free, esp with the family discount (oh, snap) :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

It's like the MD politician who is now in trouble because he asked a page to come back over so he could watch her walk away again... he's in his 80's, I believe...

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com