Saturday, May 20, 2006

Victory-ish

As the first girl ever to play with this nice group of gentlemen in their G-town poker game, I was so ashamed to go out first last month.

THIS month, however, I got second, bitches. Yeah, that's right, I totally brought it for real. Anyway, off to drink more, but I thought my Gang of 5 would want to know that their Circle V totally rocked out with her cock out. I should also give a shout to BY FAR the hottest dealer ever, she was smoking.

So, let's see if this luck holds out for regionals tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lonnie Bruner said...

After the first America's Cup in 1851, Queen Victoria turned to the person next to her and asked, "Who came in second?" The answer famously was, "Your majesty, there is no second."

7:52 AM  
Anonymous cjt said...

Ok wait now just a minute here. Maybe I'm too much of a literal thinker but do you mean you were playing poker while wearing an exposed strap on? Jeez, no wonder you took 2nd. I would have quickly bowed out under that kind of pressure.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Woo Hoo! Work it, girl!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

congrats! Good luck at regionals. Win big!

2:04 PM  
Blogger V said...

LB: Fair enought, but winning 200 clams made it much easier to stomach-

ctj: well, i bring it for real.

Chase: Thanks, looking forward to hearing about your NYC trip

Ash: Thanks, I did okay, had a good run there, but maybe next time

2:19 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Hey--Congrats! Thats what I love to hear...girls representing. Hope the rest of the weekend was great...mine was busy, fun and detoxed.

And now its back to partying...whos with me?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mike Krempasky said...

Well, well done.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com