Make me a millionaire match WITH PHOTOS
So last week, I "joined" millionairematch.com after learning that Charlie Sheen uses its, er, services. While I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like trolling around and silently judging people, I do have a few observations/tips WITH PHOTOS for all my male millionaire readers who are looking for hotties, but need some help. And, all these lovely ladies are in the DC-metro area.
1. "Professional" photos are a bit much, particularly those CLEARLY taken in 1987. Look for a lady with a more contemporary edge, possibly less shoulder pads.
2. If she poses with a teddy bear, it’s creepy and opposite of sexy. Fuzzy "love me" photos, mean messy, car-on-fire breakup.
3. Appreciate the girl in her Hooters uniform. She's doing you a favor by not even pretending to care if you put it in her butt.
4. The MILF is pretty common around here, go for the one with the least hooker-like curb appeal...unless of course, you are into pleather.
5. If the girl knows how to pose, she probably knows other things that would be of interest...
6. It's a bad sign when the photo makes you really sad and uncomfortable.
7. Sometimes subtly is overrated, particularly when involves nude Asian girl in the bath.
And, Circle V's Millionaire Pick of the Week: Honestly Sweet
Her profile describes: Beauty and Brains is what you have here. Im fun loving. An open book, I love to learn. Im a glamour model, artist, poet, songwriter, hip dancer, designer. Outgoing. Love to travel. I love carnations! They smell sooo good.* White ones! measurements are 36DD/25/36. Open minded.
*Circle V note: Carnations have no smell.