Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Links for the lazy

Sorry pals, it's a busy day here in the happy land of "V," so I'll just throw some links at you.

And, as a treat, I'll be sure to post tomorrow about this new Playboy feature "The girls of Myspace" with LINKS!!

Nose way!

Maybe I'd wear it too if I woke up realized that everyone thinks I have no talent.

Guess who?! Of Shakespeare she said: 'I know who he is, know he's dead and I don't want any knights-in-armour stuff.'

So funny...and orange

Poor oppressed white guy didn't get the memo that he's a columnist :(

Why haven't I been reading this blog? and I liked her hair

The ONE time I wasn't at Beacon for all that sexy...." handsome young D.C. mayoral hopeful Adrian Fenty met over Wheaties last week with handsome young San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom at the Beacon Bar & Grill for breakfast."

4 Comments:

Blogger Maime said...

why am I not in the playboy addition for myspace?? I'm a hot sexy kitty!

3:11 PM  
Blogger V said...

That is true, I've seen the pictures.

I think the contest is over for this year, but you can maybe enter next?

3:28 PM  
Blogger KAC said...

Yeah .. Big Head Rob = funny.

7:04 PM  
Blogger V said...

Kelly: Word, I just never knew...

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com