Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Guest Bloggers: Step It Up!

I am outta town starting tomorrow morning for some bizness. And, while I have been pushing for my Guest Bloggers to step it up, I haven’t seen much. So I sent out my signal to all the Circle V Guest Bloggers, and it went something like this: “Hey bitches, I got a mention in Wonkette and WaPo Express (top of page 32) and online today, WTF have you done for me lately?”

And, lucky you, they have responded.

First on deck is Jack Serpentine with his review of last night’s Pearl Jam show. You can also expect the blog stylings of Dan, Jake Barnes' advice to women that only a man could love, Blondesurferdude's tips for maintaining a religious girlfriend and even (gasp) a Bettie e-mail soon.

Yeah, that’s how much I love you. Miss me until Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger O-FACE said...

No you just didn't use the Bionic Six cartoon......

2:57 AM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Have a great safe trip!
Can't wait for the Bettie post!! :-)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com