Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Guest Blogger Bettie: Just your typical fivesome

V Note: I recently met an interesting young woman at a party, we'll call her Bettie. She volunteered to tell about her experiences in DC's sexual underground. Here is her first installment:

---------------------

I’m not entirely sure what you want me to write about. I guess I’ll just tell you a little about my experience on Saturday and then my favorite scene of the night.

At about 9:30 on Saturday night my car service arrived. My boyfriend John doesn’t like to go with me anymore, and he has taken to getting jealous if the thinks I might be getting a ride home from someone so he makes me go there with a driver. It’s funny that he thinks this is “safer” because I could see the driver staring through the rear view mirror as I adjusted my breasts and pulled on my 7 inch black strappy stilettos. I know the driver would like to fuck me. He's pretty attractive, has a nice accent, but I'm saving myself for later. He tells me that only bad things go on in this area of DC. I told him that’s why I was going.

My outfit was pretty simple. I wore long black gloves, my favorite bustier with Orchids embroidered on it and shear black thong. And that’s it. I imagine that would seem shocking to some people. I did have to wear a coat. Management frowns on just showing up in this back alley in nothing but lingerie.

When I get there the door is locked. I knock and present my membership card to get buzzed in. I walk around the corner to the bar and am immediately greeted by a couple I have recently been seeing. I notice there are a lot of new faces tonight. Probably couples from Phili and New York. You wouldn’t think that DC would have one of the better scenes in the country, but it does.

I order a gin martini and begin socializing. This is where I start meeting people to decide who I want to play with tonight. Of course I start by going to the smoking room and there is a very pretty young Asian woman. I put her on my mental list. We flirt and agree that we will play together. I move on and start talking to a woman in her thirties – she is very hot and seems to be attracted to me. She goes on the list. Then, a bigger, older, white lady smiles at me. I say hello, but move on quickly. Soon after, I have three other women lined up to play with me.

A rule I always keep my eye on the door because you never know what kind of newbie will walk in, and you want to be the first to talk to them. And tonight, my rule pays off because in walked an amazing couple. I am instantly attracted to them both and ask to give them a tour.

I take them to the bar, get them a drink and proceed to show them the play space which includes two swings, a pulley, waxing table, open couch arena, four sheered curtain rooms, a wooden swing jungle gym, four bend over ponies and the dance floor. It is their first night so I invite them to watch me in my first scene.

I gather the hot ladies I have selected, and we head towards the wooden swing jungle gym. It is time for some electric play and some very sexy girl on girl. It’s true that I like these type of scenes because they draw the most attention. It’s similar to casting a play, I’d think. You want the right people for the part. The most attractive and excited. It not only benefits those putting on the show, but it also make the audience appreciate you as the person who put the scene together. I see the couple I originally showed around watching at the side. Seeing them watch me is very sexy, and I put on a great performance. I am particularly attracted to the man, so I am sure to wink at him during one of the more climactic moments.

The scene itself is pretty much what you’d expect from a typical fivesome. I put on a strap-on that vibrats and start fucking the Asian girl. Meanwhile, three others are playing with my tits and someone brings in a bottle of champagne. We share it through kisses and pour it all over our bodies and lick it off each other. There are ten hands, five pussies, ten breasts, five mouths, and uncountable orgasms.

When the scene is over we start to mingle and I can see that my new couple friends are even more interested than before. I wonder how long it will be until they want to do a scene with me. We go back to the bar for another drink and exchange numbers.

There is more, but I've got an appointment. Let me know if this is what you wanted to read from me. I mostly have dates this weekend, but if something interesting happens, I'll let you know. I enjoyed writing this and it was interesting to be at the club and know i was going to share it with strangers later. Added an extra element to my experience...kinda makes you a voyeur :) Bettie

28 Comments:

Anonymous rcr said...

I'm going to try to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I clearly don't know the right people in this city.

2:36 PM  
Blogger V said...

I know, I also thought it was quite surprising--

3:05 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

V....I think you found your solution for creative blog ideas. You need to make this girl a regular and blog every week or every other. Holy sh**...Fire post....She's good...I second RCR...I clearly don't know the right people either....Nice post....Nice f-ing post.

3:13 PM  
Blogger V said...

O-face: My post before was about how I can empathize w/ bloggers like RCR who need a break. I've come to terms with it all, and much of that is because I'm trying to bring new people on to talk about, well, whatever.

You are exactly right, as long as Bettie keeps sending me stuff, I'm posting it.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

. what's that address again?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

"The scene itself is pretty much what you’d expect from a typical fivesome."

LMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So nonchalant....as if the next line was going to be:
"Pardon me, would you please pass the Grey Poupon?"

It becomes old hat I guess....

3:57 PM  
Blogger sparkles anonymous! said...

Just totally amazing. Wow.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Damn...

and the "typical fivesome?" Um. For some reason, the typical fivesome is not really in my everyday vocabulary...

4:00 PM  
Blogger V said...

Phil: Sorry, dear, it's in DC :)

Sean: Glad you enjoyed, I thought the same thing, too.

Sparkles: Definitely that.

Rebecca: Well, it's never too late...

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Sweet said...

talk about being brought into a new world!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Aaaaand, I think I'll save reading this for when I'm home. And not at work. Where people can see that I'm reading about fivesomes.

4:46 PM  
Blogger V said...

Sweet: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.

Heather: Sorry, hazzard of my website...not the first, won't be the last :)

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Kyle said...

I will never come back to this blog.

(word verification..."hoeglvii")

6:01 PM  
Blogger dn said...

"Uncountable orgasms"? As a professional statistician, I accept this challenge.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

My husband just saw the pics and asked me what I was reading. I couldn't begin to tell him. My God, does this really happen here in DC? Do you swear this isn't fiction?

7:10 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

O M G....I just read this. YOU MUST INTRODUCE ME TO THIS WOMAN. You have no idea....

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

wow...and you met this chick at a boring DC party?? I must be going to the wrong parties- I never get good stories like this from anyone I meet.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous DRFS said...

I had a friend in NYC who used to work at one of these clubs in DC...she handed out towels or something. Apparantly DC has a very big sex scene. Under all the repression and Republicans...DC is very...ahem...liberal.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous cjt said...

All the species in the Primates are promiscuous beasts.

Betty Page, in the pics, is now well into her 80's and as a born again Christian sorry and ashamed of her past and new fame.

12:19 AM  
Blogger ajsmith said...

First... nice post. :-)

Second, not really surprising that DC has an active scene, especially bdsm. The city is all about power, and attracts a lot of people who are turned on by power on all kinds of levels.

Also, on a somewhat darker side - and this is especially true under the Republicans, I think, is that this particular administration tends to appeal to those with a strong urge to punish (and remember what Nietzsche about trusting those folks).

Having said all of that... I would certainly be interested in taking a tour of this particular club from your guest blogger. I'll find my way clear of any republicans in there, no problem.

12:59 AM  
Blogger V said...

Kyle: It's a sign from God.

Dan: It'd be a good line, "what's your sign, have you even had uncountable orgasms"

Barbara: While I wasn't there, I think it's true...I don't have any reason to believe she's making it up.

ctj: That's interesting, I'm looking forward to the new Bettie Page movie--doubt they'll get into that though.

Kassy: I'll pass along that she has some fans.

Ash: Yeah, helps to be tipsy and nosey.

drfs: I've heard the same as well.

ajsmith: Thanks, and I think you're right about a perfect storm for bdsm.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Bad at Life said...

Wow. Fantastic post. Like the others said, I love the phrase "typical fivesome".

Of course, knowing that this girl is blogging about all this is going to make me a little self-conscious the next time I attend an underground sex party.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

I say, GOD DAMN!!
WOW!! This post was so incredibly hot...I had to read it again! ha ha
Whoa!
I look forward to hearing more from her...over and over and over again! :-)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

She should be writing for Bondage.com, and yes, Washington has a large scene. People in power envariably turn toward submissive behaviors on their off hours for kicks. W has a strong Mommy figure. He could secretly be a real boot licker.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

But are they all attractive people? That might do it for me. Who wants hot group sex with the fat bald guy down the street (or whatever)?

11:23 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Firstly, wow - - awesome guest post. Kudos to PsuedoBettie.

Secondly, I have no idea what to make of it. I don't know if that's incredibly hot or just plain trashy. The BF, John . . . I can understand the discomfort level but I would imagine I'd rather be there than not. Jealousy aside, I think I would be too concerned with her safety to not be there.

Great, great post! Thanks :-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger V said...

Bad: I am quite conscious of privacy when I post...rumor is there is even an MOC that goes to these things...but that's just a rumor :)

Chase: Me too, I hope she'll have some stories from this weekend.

WC: W's totally a bootlicker or maybe into getting flogged?

AM: I doubt they are all attractive, but Bettie certainly is and she seems to say others are as well.

AUA: Thanks. I can see why John wouldn't be as into it with someone he cares about, but I also understand that people who have very active sexual fantasy lives maybe can't "go back" to the usual ways. It's a tough one...

11:40 AM  
Blogger ajsmith said...

"WC: W's totally a bootlicker or maybe into getting flogged?"

If he enjoys being flogged, he must be loving his poll numbers right about now.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com