Friday, May 05, 2006

Bring on the Hate!

Who the hell are these strange readers outside my Gang of 5? Oh, right.



I KNOW you must be excited for your post-work plans today. A little drinky drink with DC Bach and Kathryn as well as Kelly Ann and Sally, the hottie intern.

Perchance you are not familiar with what I speak? TONIGHT is the second annual Haters Happy Hour where there will be lots hot blogger on blogger action. You can expect a gaggle of DC bloggers gathering to drink and participate in lewd activities. Don't be shocked when we have the wet tee shirt contest, body shots and just some groping in general.

The HHH is particularly near and dear to my heart as it was the first time I ever got real sauced with bloggers. It was to become pattern in my drinking life. And, yes, that does make me among the few and the proud as an HHH alumnus. I would assume that status warrants some sort of prize or treat?

See you there.

P.S. This is interesting... and this... ooo, and this. Shit, guess I'll be having a little popcorn with my martinis.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I'll start the prize/treat train by buying your first drink and offering your first grope of the evening.

9:35 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Bring enough popcorn for me, please.

See you there.

10:00 AM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Dammit! I would choose tonight to have tickets to a concert instead of attending what will probably be the best happy hour yet...

Have a few V&Ts for me darlin...

Rain check?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I enjoy other people's drama. Should be fun.

And Cookie, I know that I'll be having like 5 V&T's so don't you worry.

10:50 AM  
Blogger V said...

K: Sold!

i-66: Looking forward to it.

DCC: (Snif) I think I have been in denial that you won't be there...but YES, rain check indeed.

Heather: Indeed, should be lots of fun :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

I'm almost tempeted to shed my sworn anonymity for this one.

11:18 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

OH hahahaha...I cannot WAIT.

11:41 AM  
Blogger roosh said...

for next year i really should consider changing the happy hour name to something more positive

12:41 PM  
Blogger V said...

Sean: Let me know if you're there...or wear a bloody shirt w/ a paddle.

Kassy: That's right, and we got some drinking/chatting to do.

DCB: Hum, Lovers Happy Hour just sounds a little creepy...might need to brainstorm.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

It's a CRICKET BAT for Chrissakes! Ah, the hatred is bubbling up inside of me....I would just have a long stumble back to Alexandria.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com