Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blog-fucker

Okay, so it's almost the same as a starfucker, but not quite (and not the same as a BILF, VK).

But, I do want to give a holla to all the bloggers turned into even bigger local celebs including Kathryn, Mike, KOB, and Wonkette (coming soon).

It's pretty sweet to see some of your favorite bloggers on the tele. Props to NBC 4 for scooping the other stations during sweeps week with a look at this new hot thing in DC called a "blog."

Of course this means that you all totally have to start kissing these bloggers' asses and sending obscenely large fruit baskets and bouquets.

Mike, you like pomegranates, right?

Kathryn, you a roses kind of girl?

Or, just buy them a shot next time you see them…maybe a shot that was really “in” in 2001 (just kidding NBC 4, fuck those assclowns at ABC).

Seriously though--check out these interviews, if you haven't seen them already, it's nice that us dorks can have such smart and attractive ambassadors.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Woo-hoo!!!! I actually really like calla lillies. And delphiniums.

But I still think I'm in the red with you on shots, my dear. Wanna meet up in the city this weekend? I'll be out and about.

9:55 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Couldnt agree more--You did us all proud. :-) I wish I was in town this weekend...well, actually I'm relieved to get away from the booze (boo hiss) for a weekend and just spend time with the fam I so miss...:-) And hanging out in NYC all day and for dinner without the obligation of meeting up with a million girls is VERY nice....um, sorry tangent.

To all that repped us--You rock.

10:44 AM  
Blogger V said...

K: Yes, I'll drop you a line soon--

Kassy: I am jealous of your fam time...have a great weekend, darlin!

11:36 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Thanks girl :) Knowing me, I'll have some sort of bizarre story to tell on Monday...lol. Have a great weekend as well....

1:09 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

V,

How can it be possible that are you still single? So am I, and the low down is that I am a very special prosecutor. Have your boy call my girl and let's do lunch! ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger V said...

Kassy: Thanks, looking forward to the stories.

Patrick: I have a very strict rule to never date lawyers--even special ones :(

2:26 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

It's OK :(

I am married to my work anyway, but I will cherish that memory of walking you over to your first function at the CPMC HQ that romantic night so long ago...

3:31 PM  
Blogger The Senator said...

Just got the warm and fuzzies...

3:41 PM  
Blogger V said...

If I remember correctly there was an "incident" with the dog...

If stumbling somewhere can be still be romantic then you are correct, sir.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com