Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spoiling you rotten

Lucky you because the guest blogging continues:

Friday-- Jack Serpentine’s tips for future Democratic candidates

Monday--My favorite economics doctoral student in the whole world will be teaching you a thing or two about the ladies.

In the meantime, I’d like to thank Kathryn for her post on sitemeter (I’ve been slummin it on freestats.com).

Because of her suggestion, I can now report to you my top three hits of the week via google and blogger:

1) “Picture tits”
2) “v young fucking pussy”
3) “lohan beaver”

Welcome, pervs! You’re home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

What the hell is "v young fucking pussy"? ha ha

Is it weird that I'm turned on?

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled "kyle+jessica" and found this blog.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

You are more than welcome, my dear.

Consider it the tiniest of return on the giant amount I owe you in drinks. Can't wait to pay that off...

8:21 AM  
Blogger V said...

CC: Not weird at all cause i'm lovin Lohan beaver.

Anon: I love it everytime :)

K: Hell, yes!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I think you can thank me for the "beaver" entry. That one always reels them in.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com