Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Holy shit.


This picture makes me really happy. And, while I didn't go to Drake, I am wildly jealous of their sweet mascot, the English Bulldog. Look at that face, don't you just want to love it! And that little crown...god damn that's a good lookin dog.

The panel of judges poured over a random assortment of drooling, grunting canines with a much different purpose than their Westminster Kennel Club counterparts. Bowed legs, deep wrinkles, bloodshot eyes, protruding teeth and clever costumes were considered strong attributes.

"We're looking for the ugliest bulldog you can get your hands on," said Dolph Pulliam, the executive director of the Beautiful Bulldog contest. "We're the looking for the bulldog that has that face, that drool, that personality that can charm you."



Circle V hits of the week:

As I continue to oooo and aahhhh over technology, here are my favorite searches that led some google monkey darling to me:

"old man fucking son girlfriend" [Is "son girlfriend" same person??]

"Soledad O'brien pantyhose" [we looking to buy or wear?]

"How to impress people having sunshine Aquarius" [wtf?]

"Big pussy gal" [Hey!]

"Good sex with my wife" [keep looking]

"How to give self BJ" [Now you're thinking]

9 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

Son Girlfriend is the ancient goddess of Love.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Sweet said...

damn! are these for real?

11:38 AM  
Blogger V said...

Kassy: Ah, so it was an academic search.

Sweet: Yep, sure is.

12:08 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

HAHA. My favorite search to me was

pole dancing classes in washington, dc

1:08 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I'm sure it is his "son's" girlfriend the old man wants to make sweet love to.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

I am cracking up over "how to give self BJ"! how funny! Soledad O'brien pantyhose? That's just weird.

4:27 PM  
Blogger dn said...

Last month I got a hit from "outback koala penis".

9:34 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Today I got "Whole House fan." Is that a t.v. show, or a house in one piece? And one I love, "Henry Rollins weightlifting." Anyway...not nearly as interesting as the one's you've been getting.

11:51 AM  
Blogger V said...

Chase: Yeah, I know, and really gross.

Dan: Come on, who isn't interested in the size of your average koala dick?

WC: I am also a fan of whole houses, versus half or quarter. Today, I got "jc in dc," which is weird.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com