Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Freckles: Fully Loaded


If for some reason you haven't seen L-Lo's ass, here it is (What you say, panties, no panties?):






What's even sweeter is that bitch flashed it at the Nickel-fuckin-odeon Kids' Choice Awards! Yikes.

God, I love her. Like leave my wife on Christmas morning love her. But seriously. Seriously! That dress is so fugly and you mooned children. And, maybe it's just me, but what’s the point of being anorexic if your wardrobe choice is Pocahontas meets dirty bed skirts?!




New rule, no coke w/ Kate before award shows, okay??!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather B. said...

It's times like this that I close my eyes and think of the Parent Trap.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I'm guessing she had on a flesh-colored thong. BUT STILL.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Phenomenal!

Look at the kid in the lower right corner of the photo, blue shirt.

"I saw Linsay Lohan's beaver! Greatest Nickelodeon Award Show Ever!"

9:49 AM  
Blogger V said...

HB: I know, I love her, but she's not making it easy!

K: I was thinking the same as well.

Phil: Right, and that little starstruck girl reaching out to her--too much!

10:00 AM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

I need to get that picture blown up to poster size, frame it, and put it up on my wall. That's fucking awesome.

What is it with kids these days, though?? Banging their teachers, gawking at snatch live and in concert . . . my childhood, apparently, sucked.

12:02 PM  
Blogger V said...

AUA: Get me one, too. Who needs Starry Night when you've got a Star w/ a full moon.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Sweet said...

ugh she's just so ick.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Wow! That girl needs an image makeover...STAT!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com