Thursday, April 06, 2006

At the tables--all carrots all the time

UPDATE: Check out Roxanne Roberts of the WaPo's coverage of the Jesus's carrot cutting in Reliable Souce and see the slice happen at Krempasky.com

Here are some photos sent by my new poker pal over at redstate.com --just cause I don't always agree with 'em doesn't mean I can't have fun with 'em.

Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, Greg Raymer, and Howard Lederer in Washington, DC.

I can't stress enough how cool the Jesus was to everyone. He was great to chat with and had some really solid advice for a new player like me.



Me texting my friend David that I am playing poker with the Jesus. Ari appears to be doing the same as well.


This is right before Roxanne Roberts from WaPo's Reliable Source (to dealer's left) kicked my ass with her pockets queens.

Thinking real hard about this hand--I was feeling pretty good after winning the very first pot on a bluff.

At the other table, Cat goes all-in as the Professor looks on wondering what she has...


And, Cat takes it down! Her first big pot of the night (to be followed by many, many more)...Professor not looking so happy.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Wonkette stole your story--

1:35 PM  
Blogger V said...

Naw, but those links do look familiar...

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com