Wednesday, April 05, 2006

All-in


As you may know, there are some poker royals in town and they're having an event over at the University Club. I am pretty tempted to find out how tough it is to crash it, particularly since one of my all time favority players will be there (Chris "Jesus" Ferguson).

As reported by Wonkette, it won't be easy getting in...probably worth a shot though. I am pretty sure just flashing my PPA card won't do it, but there is one way to find out.


Too bad it's not for real money as I bet those Hill staffers and political bloggers play like real donkeys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Perhaps if you flashed something else? hee hee

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com