Monday, March 20, 2006

Truly madly deeply stupid

At first I thought he was weird when he did this.




















Now, I know he’s bat shit insane because he did this.

I mean SERIOUSLY…whatever happened to a dozen roses or a goddamn tennis bracelet to say I love you? And, what’s worse is that it’s of Torri “I’m only famous because of my daddy/I paid for this horseface damnit and if I wanna look like Skeletor I will” Spelling. Yikes!

How does that conversation even go? “Well honey, since you weren’t totally creeped out when I got those words that sounded real educated plus your name on my forearm, I’m taking it to the next level: With a tattoo of your beautiful horse face. I just love this one picture with your sloppy half fallen side pony tail that reminds me of all the things I have in common with Catherine the Great. We’ll prove our love to the world with painful and unoriginal stupidity!"

Any takers on the over/under on the break-up?

5 Comments:

Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

This reminds me of when someone asks you a question like "would you amputate your finger for X million dollars?"

He's got no career; she's the daughter of one of the richest people in hollywood. THink of those ugly tats as an investment.

"Prenup??? We don't need no prenup, I'm planning on being with you forevvvvvver, sweetie....see the tats?"

12:16 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Much like the Lance Armstrong/Sheryl Crow split, our own Wayne has been retained as their divorce lawyer, preemptively.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

$10 says they break up in four months.

1:53 PM  
Blogger V said...

HIN: Good point...an investment.

Phil: Good move.

HB: I was also thinking of taking the under at 6 months.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Addendum: Read this and tell me Tony Parker won't be breaking up with Eva after he reads this article.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com