Thursday, March 09, 2006

Local Blog-brities

Check out the great work by Kathryn and Martin and others on local NBC News 4 in a much better than I had anticipated piece on DC Blogs ( makes us almost sound interesting).

In honor of these hot local somebodies, here are a couple quotes from this funny website you should checkout and enjoy at www.gapingvoid.com

"Most bloggers are assholes. We just pretend to like each other because it’s good for traffic."

"I want the world to recognize me and shower me with dancing girls." (Soon, my pet, soon)

"Do bloggers feel pain?" "Not often enough."

5 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Great quotes! ha ha

5:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Makes me sorry I had to miss the last meet-up. It was good press for the local Blog scene!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Sean said...

Wouldn't say cool, but it's better than nothing, I guess

11:50 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Thanks, V.

And we're definitely all assholes. Well, everyone ELSE.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I watched that piece. I wish the interviewer had covered more of the diverse issues blogs cover rather than focus on the dating social aspects, but there you go. Sound bites. Have a good weekend.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com