Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random and weird

So I am a little annoyed.

Tonight, I received several random text messages from a yahoo account that pretended to be both DC Pussy Cat Doll (which she doesn't go by) and Chase. I was pretty sure it wasn't either of them, and as I tried to get more info out of this texter, it kept getting weirder. I only post this because I am 99% sure I know who did it, and I am certain he reads my blog.

I have never had a blog stalker before so I guess this really breaks my cherry, eh. I have a couple favorite quotes from this texter, including "Sometimes I think I am going crazy" as if that didn't give it away. I am annoyed, however, that he knows my cell phone and other information relating to my whereabouts this weekend. I am too young to file a restraining order...sigh.

So if you know Yahoo ID 92601, tell him to fuck off please.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle! Fuck off!

8:59 AM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

...You're never too young to file a restraining order.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

If they do it again, take official steps to go after them. You don't need that weirdness in your life.

11:08 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

I so empathize...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

HOLY SHIT!!! You are right in assuming that it was not me. Why they would use my name is very disturbing.
Whomever is stalking my girl, V, then STOP using my name! I don't take impersonating lightly.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Ew Ew Ew!!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Happy and Jaded said...

Eeek! Scary and strange. I'm well versed in restraining orders if you need any advice.

10:15 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

OMG, I just saw this!! Crazy! Definitely not me, because I don't know your cell # (but me thinks I should at some point if we plan a stripper club hop). And yeah I would not contact you using the name "DC Pussycat Doll." Anyway, I think some serious action needs to be taken. Can you link the ID # to an I.P. address and find out who it is?

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com