Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I got tagged

by Chase.

Four Jobs You Have Had:
1.) Waitress at Steak Restaurant
2.) College Newspaper Editor
3.) Basketball Announcer (sucked)
4.) PR/Public Affairs

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1.) Showgirls
2.) Rushmore/Big Lebowski/Bottle Rocket
3.) Pride & Prejudice, A&E version (eight delish hours of Colin Firth)
4.) Anne of Green Gables (shut up)

Four Places You've Lived:
1.) Miami, OK
2.) Kansas City, MO
3.) Kansas City, KS
4.) Washington, DC

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1.) Curb Your Enthusiasm / any series on HBO (which is kind of not TV, but whatever)
2.) Arrested Development
3.) Seinfeld
4.) L Word

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1.) Israel (well, study, vaca)
2.) Cuba
3.) Outerbanks in North Carolina
4.) Paris, France

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1.) Soup (you name it)
2.) Shrimp Tempura
3.) Surf and Turf
4.) Vodka (you name it)

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
1.) At Beach with friends (meh) or a Wilson brother
2.) Bar
3.) Hanging out with Puff Daddy at a bar
4.) Doing blow at Scores with Lyns Lohan and Kate Moss

Four Sites I Visit On The Daily:
1.) gofugyouself
2.) All the DC blogs (it’s a sickness)
3.) The Note
4.) All Celeb blogs (also a sickness)

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
1.) The Party Girl of DC Urban Family Fame
2.) Miss Metropolis of DC Bachelor Fame
3.) Happy and Jaded
4.) Jessica Cutler

Note: For whomever thought up this ice breaker of a quiz, let's think a little harder next time, I mean if it doesn't get into fav sexual positions is it really worth anyone's time?

10 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

shrimp tempura is aces.

i was going to ask if you would dance on a pole (fully clothed)and make out at scores a la HoHan and Moss, but I think I already know the answer to that :)

actually, i don't think i could make out with moss. she has scary heroin/coke/British heritage teeth. now HoHan I could def kiss.

11:36 AM  
Blogger V said...

Hell yes, def HoHan is my preference.

Send me your e-mail address, I have something to forward to you--

1:26 PM  
Blogger Happy and Jaded said...

Haha- my word verifcation was "imcnile". We must get a drink very soon. Much to dish about.

2:54 PM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

P&P the A&E version is in my profile, I love it so much. I also have it on DVD. Do you have it yet? It's hard to resist Darcy in his wet shirt in digital format.
**swoon**

3:31 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

:-)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm, as well. Larry David can always make me laugh. This past season the episode where he wanted so much to be adopted was a hoot.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous jessica said...

No time here for that lame quiz, I have a dinner and movie date with a proctologist, I'll let you know how it went.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

The quiz was worth it to me, just to find out you used to live in Kansas City. When? I grew up there.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I heart Anne of Green Gables too, the love affair started in middle school...sigh...

9:04 AM  
Blogger V said...

Happy and Jade: I agree, very soon

Roar: Yes, and I LOVE it

WC: It was a great season...are they still making more (i hope)

JC: Understandable

Reya: I went to undergrad there and lived mostly in the midtown / Nelson Atkins art area

Nicole: I love it too...I still get a little misty eyed at all the good parts

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com