Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006


Well, the New Year is already kicking my ass--big press conference, brother in town for four days non-stop drinking (photo montage from Tom Tom's to come later), good buddy also in town and now, my good friend in the hospital. Too busy to say much more, but I hope you rang this year in right.

And, in the meantime, here's a toast my forest fire-fighting brother taught me (note: best said with thick Oklahoma accent):

Here's to the heat,
not the heat that warms the shanties and the floors,
but to the heat,
that drops the panties and the drawers.

Happy 06.

4 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Happy new year, V.

Tom Toms is evil, I think.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous sol rosenberg said...

I'm calling the cops.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Happy New Year, gorgeous!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Happy and Jaded said...

So happy I got to start off 2006 by hanging with you! We must do that more often.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com