Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ah, memories

V Note: Okay, while I still think it's weird how mean everyone is over on DCB's site, you HAVE GOT to read the comments under the post I was talking about. Talk about dirty laundry (true or not) that's some crazy shit to be throwing around (on both sides). You all may bitch about Roosh being gone, but damn, it's gotten a lot more entertaining. Check it out

I am sure all four of you who read my blog also read DC Bachelor’s. He is abroad now and has Miss Metropolis filling in. I know zero specifics about her, but by just reading her posts and various comments, it appears that MM is the former Washington Socialite Kelly Ann Collins. I’ve only met her once, back when we all got along. I thought she was a lot of fun and seemed to be a genuine person. I also met her former bf Luke, he seemed to be a nice guy as well. I am not sure what the details were of their relationship, not only because it is none of my business, but also because relationships are always multi-sided and rarely is one person right.

But, for what it is worth, Kelly is friends with DCB who by all accounts and encounters is a nice guy and decent judge of character (despite his woman-eater persona). I also like her friend Wendy and find it hard to believe that she is as awful as some people would say. In fact, anytime I see a great REaction to something as simple as a playful blog post, I get suspicious.

I mean shit, she’s just filling in. Maybe she went through a shitty break-up. Why do all these people care? If you don’t like her little ramblings, move on. It’s just a few random thoughts. I appreciate people being passionate, but is directing it toward a seemingly nice person really so beneficial? It’s just a little weird for people to hate so much at so little. Makes me wonder where this record number of anons are coming from…?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you where they are coming from.. Luke and his friends.

11:51 PM  
Blogger V said...

Anon: What? Did you read what I just posted...I think you just made my point here: all these anon haters haven't a fucking clue.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com