Thursday, October 06, 2005

NSU where dreams come true

That's my brother and I posing by a cool old car at a wedding recently. He is a frat boy/forest firefighter at a college in Tahlequah, Oklahoma called Northeastern State University (NSU). I thought it was funny when I saw him in a Carrie Underwood shirt (that blonde from American idol). It's not like him to care about, well, anything, so I asked him if he watched the show and was a fan.
"No, she used to date my buddy, but she cheated on him, and they broke up. She's a bitch." Oh, so she went to NSU. Got it. That's cool you know her and now she's famous. He just reiterated the "bitch" part.

Then, he called me the other day to tell me about how his frat's float did in the homecoming parade. Sadly, their tribute to Survivor with 12 foot volcano and all finished second.

"But this old lady won homecoming, it was funny," he said.

And, I check the WaPo Express the next day and there was the queen. It's really cute that she won and I guess she even got a kiss from the King (hot stuff). It’s been all over the news.

NSU where dreams come true for bitches and nontraditional students.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We Own Our Own Data!" - or - Why both Google and Microsoft already...
URL: http://www.understandingxml.com/archives/2005/10/the_return_of_t.html... There seems to be a general belief in the hacker world that if Microsoft, Google, Yahoo!, and a handful of other companies were ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous mmmmmmm said...

you and yo bro is hot...nice work

11:42 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

I must concur with the slightly creepily named "m m m m" guy, and say 'great stems!'

1:17 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Love the pic! The car is super cool!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Cool car. Cool Brother. Cool Queen. Cool School. Oh yeah...you are beautifully color-coordinated with the car.

Washington Cube Was Here. #249

6:13 PM  
Blogger Mayrose said...

this is the worst post I have read on your blog. Running out of semi-interesting material?

So V: When can I come into your circle again?

Dr. Phil was good today.

5:58 PM  
Blogger V said...

I guess you and Dr. Phil didn't work on "be less hateful" today...well I hope he still tells you to keep loving yourself because at this rate no one else will (SNAP) love you like lovers

11:42 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

Too funny, V!!! Well as an NSU grad....i guess dreams do come true there...well I think!! :) And soon I will be working at said University. Hmmm...should I have gotten farther away?! I think i didn't get far enough!!! LOL

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com