Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Weak sauce

It's been about five days since my last post and I basically have nothing of interest to say--

My apartment is painted. I spent the entire weekend with my parents and we just fixed up my place. It is looking a lot better and I can see a fun premiere party on the horizon.

I went to a hotel party with a bunch of Foreign Service dudes last night. While I would like to say it was wall-to-wall 007, alas it was not. I had a little too much champagne to really engage our future spies in much conversation, but I am pretty sure it wouldn't have been all that cool. However, my friend who had the party is leaving for Japan on Thursday, and I believe there is hope for him to be the next James Bond (especially in last night's crowd).

On a side note, I would like to thank all those bloggers out there that have been discussing Katrina. It has been nice to read some many opinions and perspectives on what has been very shocking to us all.

Nat's game tonight--F U MARLINS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

You went to a party with a bunch of Foreign Service guys and you didn't call me!? I'm hurt! ha ha

5:58 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

007 types are wierd.

For instance they take their classified stuff super seriously.

"hey Bob did you mow the lawn?"

sorry thats classified.

uh whateva!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I am often accused of looking five-O

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com