Thursday, September 29, 2005

Me and my martinis OR manic up

I am getting a lemon drop martini in about an hour. It will be the best lemon drop of my entire life. Pablo (hopefully) will make it, and I will soak in all of Beacon’s glory.


Stevie P. and I are going and anyone is invited to attend who also needs a drink and knows us well enough to show up and have a drink cause it might be weird if I don't know you...unless you wait another hour after I've had seven.

Whew.

This evening I am drinking to: Delay (peace out MF), the fact that it's almost Friday, a weekend of (hopefully) gambling and lewd behavior, to Kyle's new blog headshot and that he gets the girl, to Roberts and how totally screwed we all are, to the girlfriend, good eats, sparkles and underage driking, the girls who drank with us before at Beacon, to 18 year old TAP and hipsters chics and bands, keepin it in the family, fantasy blogball, to steaks and gents, trading cards and old men, to being mellow and most of all, tanner days ahead.

May the past be prologue tonight, my friends.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I can certainly drink to that! I'll be teaching at the gym 7-9:30, so though the body may be otherwise occupied in healthy pursuits, please know my mind is boozing it up with you.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

I still need to try a Lemon Drop Martini! You and Steven always make them sound super delish! If you are out and about this weekend and want to hang...hit me on my cell! I need to get out!!! Drink 1 for me tonight! (okay, who am I kidding..drink 5!!!)

4:11 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

I raise a beer bottle to you, V.

7:21 PM  
Blogger dn said...

I always like to say a little prayer and drink to world peace.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Pucker up for that lemon drop!

Hope you had a good night V!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous foley fo' shizzle said...

Yo, thanks fo the shizzout.

it was good see'n you tha drug deala day , ya feel me?. i enjoyed our exchange of frolic-fun, our jumbo of playa our sweep into gizzle puttin tha smack down. it brought bizzy tha nostaligia jubilizzles fo` tha past we shared, mah drunken rage-wrestl'n M-to-tha-izzatch wit yo playa on tha eve of mah entrance into college n matriculizzle mah visit ta drexel wit mah german nigga ralph, tha time we spizzent in yo mom's beach hizouse by tha beach, tha hotel in ocean city, billy's blight of sunburn, steve's ears humungan. it was good see'n you, glad ta see you strong, firm, broad-shizzles married, expung'n tha father-shiznit, balanced, not given ta drunkeness, nor sewa-corrupted wit tha strip-club fo' sho'. it was good see'n you, yo shine, yo beam, yo flux, yo agility, tha rivet of yo muscles, tha gem in yo grizzay a balloon of playa chea, foolishness gang bangin' rapto-bloom clockin' morality mobbin'. i look forward ta see'n you again, tha flash-elk togetha see'n, tha rainbows of tha future doggy stylin' a miniature tableau of history in our hands n shit.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

Mmmmm, I LOVE lemon drop martinis. I'll have to try the Beacon's sometime.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

Hey, Stevie P!! Miss you guys! We'll have to do a brunch soon (weekend after this?), or just wait to catch up at The Boy's Silver Jubilee.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous rcr said...

"it's almost Friday"

You nearly gave me a heart attack. I didn't notice at first that this was posted yesterday. For a second I thought I had gone all day thinking it was friday but it wasn't.

Calming down now.

I need a drink.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

ha ha RCR! That is funny!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Kyle Foley said...

to Kyle's new blog headshot and that he gets the girl,

thanks for thinking of me, v!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Those drinks look AMAZING right about now...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Hey V! Where are you girl? We miss your witty and intellectual posts. Come back! :-)

Hope all is well.




(make note of new moniker and blog address & name)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com