Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Second Home

Beacon Grill is basically my second home. It is the happy hour spot of choice at least three times a week (yes, I know that's sad). But with the best Lemon Drop Martini, Beacon Grill had me at hello.

Come see what all the fuss is about tonight at "Martinis & Kamikazes" hosted by Windy and Executive Chef James Balster at Beacon.

From the invite:

WHEN: 6:00PM - Midnight

WHAT:$5 Sangaria, $5 Mojitos, $4 Martinis, Half Price Bottles of Wine as well as
specials on Corona & Miller Lite. Great food available too!

WHERE:Beacon Bar & Grill, 1615 Rhode Island Ave, NW (Corner of 17th and Rhode Island - Rhode Island is 1 block north of M St NW)

WHY:It's a fun monthly get together, chance to catch up with old friends, make
new friends & check out a new hot spot in DC! (no cover, no strings, just fun!)

3 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

hey what time are you going?? I'd like to meet up, however I'm a little shy about walking into places alone and looking around for people I don't really know....

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

how was it? I just got your email last night at home... I'm sorry, I hadn't checked it in a while!

Next time :-) (Or in October when I start making money again!)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Sorry I missed you!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com