Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Like a snowflake

My evening schedule for the past three days:

Saturday: Go to Lexus Gold strip club
Sunday: Move a lot of stuff from my apartment
Monday: Go to Camelot strip club

Some might say it’s tacky to double date at a strip club, but on Saturday night, I call it really fucking fun.

Lexus Gold over by Nation is a great joint where the girls have killer, but reasonable bodies.

My date enjoy Jack and Coke a la Hugh Hefner. We remarked about the differences among girls’ pussies, I added, “They’re just like snowflakes, every single one is different and special.” I thought it was clever.

We sat in the couch and table dance area, which I recommend. There are couches all around and if one guy gets a table dance, we all benefit. In fact, I looked up at one point and there were four naked women dancing in front of us.

My date remarked, “You add naked women to anything and it’s awesome.” He really enjoyed himself.

Another funny point was the conversation my date had with May’s new fella. May’s guy, Yacht is black and my guy is white. Yacht was discussing with him the difference between what white and black guys find attractive. Yacht said all his white friends like the skinny blonde girls. He said he’d kick them out of the bed. He held up a straw and said jokingly, “Oh, look how hot, oh look at that.”

It was pretty funny and true.

Camelot, the heart of DC’s “dirty triangle” was also fun, especially for a Monday night. We brought along more people this time and even befriended some rich guy from California who bought us a lot of drinks.

We also met Tiffany (“the stripper with a heart of gold”—dn) who was fresh from West Virginia. She was very nervous because she trying stripping for the first time. She did a nice job and we got her cell phone number in case she was to take us to stripper parties (which would be fun).

I am too exhausted from moving all weekend to give much analysis of the stripping industry so I’ll just offer a few tips (some mine, some given to me):

1. Guys, take girls with you when you go (if they are cool girls). Strippers love it when you have girls because it’s less skeezy and girls smile at them and they will come over and talk to you.

2. Just because the tits are small does not mean they aren’t fake. We saw some lovely, little and fake boobs.

3. Get ready to spend some money. Dances are expensive, drinks are outrageous and you get drunk and feel even more generous than usual.

4. You will at least one girl with a schoolgirl motif. It’s the Britney Guarantee.

5. Talk to the strippers, especially in the bathroom. Many of the girls change and get ready in the bathroom. If you chat with them about their lives, they’ll tell you some hot/interesting stuff. They also might take you to stripper after parties, which would be cool.

A Final Thought: I have been attracted to very few girls in my life. However, just as I primarily enjoy art where a woman is painted, I also only enjoy female strip clubs. The female form is much more beautiful and sensuous to observe. And, I agree that nudity is a great way to see it.

30 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Hey V!
Glad you are all moved in.
Sounds like you had fun Saturday and Monday.
I have always wanted to go to a strip club, but never had anyone to go with me.
I think it would be fun.
Call me next time you go!

2:30 PM  
Blogger V said...

You're on. It's a blast!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Are you trying to tell us you went to a stripper after party?

And I'm quite straight, but greatly prefer female strippers to their male counterparts. In New Orleans, there is an establishment where you can see both depending on the room you sit in. I stuck to the chicks after seeing three extremely nasty dudes in a row. And they don't even get nekkid in Nawlins!

3:11 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

I've been to both of those venues. Camelot is more intimate, but Nexus has more women (aka more 'real' women). Strip clubs are always fun in groups.

So is 'that' why black guys go for me? 'Cause I'm not a pencil-thin blonde?

3:17 PM  
Anonymous cjt said...

There is wet snow and there is dry snow but add a little heat and it all turns to slippery wet slush.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

So maybe I should have a bachelorette themed party for Cookie AND go to a strip club for V?

Sounds fun to me!

4:55 PM  
Blogger V said...

K: No stripper after party, yet, but you'll hear about if I do

DC Cookie: Curvy def helps but so does the great smile and friendly personality

ctj: Poetry

AM: Hell yes, that sounds like a good time

5:12 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

ohh i think strip clubs are a riot. i went to one in san diego that had beautiful girls who knew how to work a pole. kinda made me jealous....

never been inside Camelot. the one time me and my friends tried to go they turned us away because we were "too drunk." i didn't know that was possible at a strip club.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

i like you v!!!

so, what did tiffany tell u on the potty?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

VP - I got turned away at Camelot too - a group of 6 guys and 2 girls...said the guys were too drunk...um, wtf?

I guess it's because they don't want drunk guys to touch the girls or get out of line - but I mean, really it would be good, I'm sure they would spend more money then!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous rcr said...

Gold Club rocks. Strippers are fascinating people - they always have the best stories... and drugs.

3:23 PM  
Blogger jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a african american female single
blog/site. I mostly deals with african american female single
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
psychic tarot reading is a very interesting subject and I really enjoy Your blog.
If You are really interested in this You must visit psychic tarot reading
Here You find a complete directory regarding psychic tarot reading

So please, don´t miss psychic tarot reading

7:10 AM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

I was searching adult adult adult adult adult club dating dating dating dating.info online online online personals photo and came across here! nice site

What you think of mine
adult adult adult adult adult club dating dating dating dating.info online online online personals photo

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult personals

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult personals

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

2:42 PM  
Blogger RisingEnergy said...

It is always good to see others interested in metaphysical work. Please visit my blog **Rising Energy Newsletter** and my website at Rising Energy Reiki and Psychic Healing Art.. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Rising Energy

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site :)

Check out adult friend finder .comadult friend finder .com adult friend finder .com

11:36 PM  
Blogger RisingEnergy said...

Did you visit mine yet? Let me know what you think.. **Rising Energy Newsletter** and my website at Rising Energy Reiki and Psychic Healing Art.. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Rising Energy

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here good site.

I own an adult dating dating dating personals site site sites.info site check it out if you fancy dating

adult dating dating dating personals site site sites.info

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!Adult Personals

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!Adult Personals

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a article from scientific journal
site. It's pretty much a article from scientific journal
related resource.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog!

I want you to come join this site about adult friend finder at http adultfriendfinder.com

Its cool Adult Friend Finder

Click the adult friend finder at http adultfriendfinder.com link above and join :) see you there

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com