Like a snowflake
My evening schedule for the past three days:
Saturday: Go to Lexus Gold strip club
Sunday: Move a lot of stuff from my apartment
Monday: Go to Camelot strip club
Some might say it’s tacky to double date at a strip club, but on Saturday night, I call it really fucking fun.
Lexus Gold over by Nation is a great joint where the girls have killer, but reasonable bodies.
My date enjoy Jack and Coke a la Hugh Hefner. We remarked about the differences among girls’ pussies, I added, “They’re just like snowflakes, every single one is different and special.” I thought it was clever.
We sat in the couch and table dance area, which I recommend. There are couches all around and if one guy gets a table dance, we all benefit. In fact, I looked up at one point and there were four naked women dancing in front of us.
My date remarked, “You add naked women to anything and it’s awesome.” He really enjoyed himself.
Another funny point was the conversation my date had with May’s new fella. May’s guy, Yacht is black and my guy is white. Yacht was discussing with him the difference between what white and black guys find attractive. Yacht said all his white friends like the skinny blonde girls. He said he’d kick them out of the bed. He held up a straw and said jokingly, “Oh, look how hot, oh look at that.”
It was pretty funny and true.
Camelot, the heart of DC’s “dirty triangle” was also fun, especially for a Monday night. We brought along more people this time and even befriended some rich guy from California who bought us a lot of drinks.
We also met Tiffany (“the stripper with a heart of gold”—dn) who was fresh from West Virginia. She was very nervous because she trying stripping for the first time. She did a nice job and we got her cell phone number in case she was to take us to stripper parties (which would be fun).
I am too exhausted from moving all weekend to give much analysis of the stripping industry so I’ll just offer a few tips (some mine, some given to me):
1. Guys, take girls with you when you go (if they are cool girls). Strippers love it when you have girls because it’s less skeezy and girls smile at them and they will come over and talk to you.
2. Just because the tits are small does not mean they aren’t fake. We saw some lovely, little and fake boobs.
3. Get ready to spend some money. Dances are expensive, drinks are outrageous and you get drunk and feel even more generous than usual.
4. You will at least one girl with a schoolgirl motif. It’s the Britney Guarantee.
5. Talk to the strippers, especially in the bathroom. Many of the girls change and get ready in the bathroom. If you chat with them about their lives, they’ll tell you some hot/interesting stuff. They also might take you to stripper after parties, which would be cool.
A Final Thought: I have been attracted to very few girls in my life. However, just as I primarily enjoy art where a woman is painted, I also only enjoy female strip clubs. The female form is much more beautiful and sensuous to observe. And, I agree that nudity is a great way to see it.