Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fade to Black

Hum. Last night was Beacon Happy Hour. Steve and I got it started propper with a bottle of wine before. Flash forward through me and seven lemon drop martinis (oops) and I was having a lot of fun. Chase and her friend Philip were there, Miss Penny Lane, DC Girl, The Senator, The Florist, The Producer, The Single Girl, and lots of other fun people. It should be noted that Beacon has a slammin roof deck.

After a nice little drink and aps dinner, I headed over to Felix with Senator, Florist and DC Girl. Nancy the bartendar was very nice and I remember dancing...talking...dancing..and then I woke up in my livingroom.

Hate it when that happens. I also have a MF bump on my head, some sort of burn on my knuckle and am a little sore. So either I 1) Fell or 2) Had kinky sex in bathroom with carpet 3) Fell.

I have yet to hear about what my behavior was like during said blackout, let's hope I was fun V instead of drunk bitchy V, but it's a toss-up. It is always weird when you get real drunk around new people. Sort of like breaking the seal or something.

Sigh. I will grow up someday, I promise.

14 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Ok, DEFINITELY sorry I missed you!

9:55 AM  
Blogger DC Girls said...

you were fun dancing V

10:06 AM  
Blogger The Senator said...

hot to watch dc girl and v dancing....closely....and for a long time. :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger V said...

Kathryn: You were missed, too.

DC Girl and Senator: You were both excellent dance partners... thanks for the good times (that I remember :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger The Senator said...

you are welcome...

you going to this indebleu thing tonight?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Windy - Rainbow Brite said...

I am terrible hostess. V I don't believe I ever introduced myself. I am really glad you all had a blast, sorry I couldn't make dancing. Hope to see you all out again soon! Thanks again for coming, James and I really appreciated the support ... and it was sooo fun!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Windy - Rainbow Brite said...

oh and ya'll should definitely go to Indebleu tonight - it will be a great party and for a great cause!(I am flying to ATL, otherwise I would be there too!)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Elvis said...

Windy, where are you these days woman? How is your lovely self? Have fun in ATL.

12:29 PM  
Blogger V said...

Senator: Probably not :(

Windy: I think we may have met on the roof but i was five martinis in at that point so who knows. Thanks again to you and your significant other as it was great fun (and i love beacon).

1:09 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Hold out a little longer...I need a partner in drunken crime still!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

At least it wasn't me this time... ;)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

dammit. i'm sorry to have missed it too!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Great seeing everyone last night. I would have stayed later but Phillip had an early flight.
I will definitely have to go back to try the Lemon Drops..they looked yummy!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I am sure you acted like the proper lady that you are.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com