Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Cap ended with cigarette

Roll Call just broke that the Capitol Lounge, "a watering hole popular with Hill denizens, was ravaged by fire early this morning." According to Roll Call, investigators suspect it was started by a cigarette thrown in a trash can.

I have had several beers at Cap Lounge, and I hate to see it go. When I feel like chillin with a bunch of hot (or not hot) interns or making conversation with meat heads, I knew where to go.

Here's to you cap lounge, I hope we see you again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scot in DC said...

I hope they rebuild

5:11 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

wow, that sucks. all the history in that place. and they always played good music.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com