Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wally-wood?

Okay, so it's not actually a big deal, but they are filming a new movie here in DC (at 18th and Connecticut to be exact). It's call The Sentinel and while it has beauties like Kim Basinger and Eva Longoria and handsome devils like Michael Douglas and Kiefer Sutherland, the script was written by the author formerly know as suck George Nolfi who wrote (gasp) Ocean's 12. Yeah, so if that mofo can screw up performances by Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Julia Roberts, I don't even want to think about how our Desparate Housewife and The In-laws stars will fare.

Of course, when I ran into Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn a couple Cinco de Mayos ago and found out they were filming this movie called "The Wedding Crashers," I thought it would be bomb. Psh, a zillion dollars later, I've really got wedding cake on my face, huh, huh, wedding cake…wedding crashers.

So, take a walk down M street and get a taste of what life would be like if you lived in NYC where this shit happens everyday. May and I even did a scene. We walked across the street. Of course, they called cut before we even got close and had to reshoot it. We just left.

5 Comments:

Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Ugh..don't remind me about Ocean's 12...I'm still trying to erase the memory from my mind.

3:58 PM  
Blogger dn said...

I'm trying to understand why you would think Wedding Crashers would bomb. At that point in history, Owen had made a buddy flick with JACKIE CHAN set in the OLD WEST...and it was still pretty funny. Swapping Chan for Vince would seem to translate into even more comedy gold.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wait. did you actually meet Vince Vaughn. You might be my new idol, V... Seriously...

7:36 AM  
Blogger V said...

CRT: I know...it's so awful.

Dan: I was thinking of the Vince from Made and the title "The Wedding Crashers" just seemed stupid (at the time). I will regret this absurd assumption until the day I die.

Sara: Oh, yeah, totally met him and Owen. I just wish I remembered more of the encounter.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

V do you remember anything at all about him? I am dying for any details. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. and I am GREEN with envy.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com