Monday, July 25, 2005

Three Blocks with Bal

I went to the beach on Saturday with the Steve, May and Harley aka Kicks. Kicks brought her ex boyfriend P. He was turning 30 that day. Kicks wanted about as much to do with P as we did. The drive there was made much more refreshing with mimosas. P had may things to say about life, but he had problems using his "inside voice." May, Steve and I dealt with him using our only weapon...champagne. At one point we were stuck in traffic for twenty minutes and only covered three blocks. Within those three blocks we managed to cash two bottles of the incredibly fine Ballatore Gran Spumante (best cheap champagne ever, man).

The only other thought I have from the beach is that they should be topless for all. It is really annoying to be able to nicely bake your back (with a little maneuvering), but you have to have tan lines on the front. Needless to say, I am looking forward to my trip to Spain where tops are optional.

Oh, and I am a goddamn idiot for not living on a beach.

8 Comments:

Blogger cuff said...

Why'd P come along if no one wanted him there?

10:50 AM  
Blogger V said...

He was from out of town and staying with kicks...that won't ever happen again

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Which beach were you at?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Those three blocks sound like fun ;-)

are you going on Wednesday??

1:08 PM  
Blogger V said...

The boy: Roho...was a lot fun except I could do without all the kids there!
Sara: They were fun :)
Wed. should be game on.

2:14 PM  
Blogger cuff said...

Rehoboth is nice for a day trip, but we always take the kids...sorry V.

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Hmm......I was also in rehomo this weekend. Sorry I missed you!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Team Itchybox said...

V-- I was just playing around on your blog and didn't realize that SAPPS made it up under "My Heart"

Love that we share that similarity :o)

Thanks girl

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com