Friday, July 22, 2005

Public Service Announcement: Take the shot

Dear Pretty Girl with nice boobs:

Okay, I know you are really pretty. And the guy talking to you at the bar as we were all standing there was really hot. Not only that, but he bought you a shot. SoCo and lime, sister. That's tasty. So to see you fuss about how "I just don't take shots" was just sad. It wasn't Petron. It wasn't Jim Beam. It was fucking lime with a bite. It's certainly not as bad as that screwdriver you're nursing.

So yeah, it did piss me off that you weren't taking it and fulfilling stereotypes about girls and drinking. And I'm sorry, but after ten minutes of you fussing and fussing, I couldn't take it. So yeah, I took the shot for you, gave you a dirty look and walked away. Sorry, but it was for your own good.

Sincerely,
V

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane Fairfax said...

Well done...never let a good shot go to waste!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

HAHAHA FABULOUS!!!

I don't take shots too well...but under pressure, I'll do it. Soco & lime I ORDER FOR MYSELF...I've also taken Lemon Drops, Kamikazes, Red Headed Sluts (weak), Jaegar straight and um...once Bacardi O straight (God)...you just dooo iiiit sometimes!

And I'm not even a DRINKER!!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Team Itchybox said...

Wow, I think you might be my idol... doing and behaving in the way I constantly think. You might be more of a Sister Hater than I am. That is impressive.

I am going to be on the look out for really gorgeous girls who are pussies about drinking the next time I am out. They must abound in Texas. Consider their shots stolen.

3:59 PM  
Blogger V said...

Jane: Exactly...no need and the fussy tude. I couldn't deal.

AM: SoCo and lime on me Wed.

Sister Hayter: I know they have those girls in TX...look for the big hair. P.S. One of these days, I'm going to post some really nasty photos of me so drunk in Condoms-to-Go in Dallas, TX. I almost got arrested for "stealing" condoms and a purble feather boa.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com