My friend May e-mailed me Re: How to make a relationship work. Someone had sent the list to her, her comment: "Here is a list of things you can do to make your special someone feel a little more special. This might be why I am single!!"
I am struggling to figure out which one of these is more disgusting. I will take a blog break this evening from work and maybe make my own list. It will mostly involve lap dances and blow jobs:
HOW TO MAKE HIM FEEL SPECIAL:
1. Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when your boyfriend/husband arrives. Some women need a bit more time. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking.
2. Be happy and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.
3. Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house/apartment just before your partner arrives. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.
4. Be happy to see him.
5. Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.
6. Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Don’t greet him with complaints and problems.
7. Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.