Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just Tuesday.


Why can't tonight be Halloween? I freaking love that holiday. Dressing up like a slut with a theme is the best. It also allows me to hang with good friends who are often too busy or in relationships. No one can say no to All Hallows Eve.
But there is no fun for me tonight. Alas, I am doing three things and three things only.

1. Finishing up my resume so I can apply for a job tomorrow.

2. Downloading LA pictures for blog and writing commentary that captures the essence of the city of angels (that would be highways and wheat grass shots).

3. Drinking a lot of red wine. Yellowtail most likely.

I hope you all have a much more exciting evening. I would suggest dressing up as a superhero.


Me having fun in a superhero sandwich.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

OK, Oklahoma.

9:22 AM  
Blogger DC Girls said...

Yum, was it Yellowtail Shiraz by chance? Love that stuff. Working on your resume isn't bad. I had a relaxing tuesday hanging with the Florist and the Senator having a delicious meal. Then got dropped off at the metro and was followed home by a crazy guy with two bats. I was preparing myself for a beatdown on the streets of Bethesda.

10:12 AM  
Blogger V said...

Catciao: You are a mess.

DC Girls: Actually it quickly turned to a Miller lite night, which was nice. Two bats? I assume we are talking baseball not vampire? Not sure which is worse...glad you made it back okay, geez, rough streets of Bethesda, eh?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

Why thank you, thank you very much...a mess is a good thing, yes?

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com