Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'll see you at McFadden's.


Lil DC Diva is leaving for NYC and her butterfly blog cohorts are throwing a little goodbye par-tae/blog-a-palooza. So get your happy houring asses to McFadden's where fun and fantasy meet. Or at least there are drink specials and good company.

So, come one come all for a drink with the lovely ladies and buy Lil DC Diva a drink.

Buy me one and you might get your face licked (that joke never gets old in my book)

They'll be downstairs, by the bar on the right, and I'll see you there.

Hell, I'm going to shower and everything (pretty fancy).

8 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

V- Is it okay to come to this McFadden's thing solo. Seems the various Girls are indisposed this evening?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

V - I don't think I'm gonna make it out...but I wanted to say I'm sorry we won't get to meet...since I know you previously said I frightened you haha. Hope that is not the case so much anymore...enjoy!

1:22 PM  
Blogger V said...

The boy: Yes, I did that for the Haters Happy Hour and had a great time (as in got super drunk and generally made an ass of myself). It'll be fun, you should come.

Asian Mistress: Same here. I hope you feel better. And I am sure we will meet for drinks soon (if you promise not to wear leather and whip me...or maybe you do :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Where was the hater's happy hour? What is etiquette? Do you start introducing yourself in some special way? Should I have a red rose in my teeth?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

See ya there, V...

2:08 PM  
Blogger V said...

The boy: It was a thing DCB and the haters had a few months back.
Check out http://circlev.blogspot.com/2005/05/interview.html
or http://www.dcbachelor.com/2005/hhh-recap

I would def go for the rose. I knew what people looked like from their blogs so I just introduced myself. And drank a lot. It's a little weird at first, but everyone was really cool.

Kathryn: Sounds good--first one is on me :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Haha I'm not really that kinky - I just picked the name to get some eyebrows raised hehe.

Sounds good V.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Thanks for the drink, love. You're a star!!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com