Thursday, July 14, 2005

Home is where the, err, heart is

My friend May is "shopping" tonight. She has picked Home's House Party as our evening destination. As I have never been to Home or their alleged hopping House Party night, I thought I would do a little research.

The club is lauded as "A place with African-American men...with an impressive pedigree," which I imagine is why May is so excited to drag her drunkards there.

However, I check out the webpage and rather than attractive black me there are mostly slutty looking drunk girls. Which is cool, but not exactly what I think she was going for tonight. May explained that genre of photo brings in the boys. While I am still a little skeptical, I do trust her extensive knowledge of club guys.

And, for the cheap seats in the back, here are some of my favorite photos from Home:








Bi-for-the-boys what?







Cherries love tongue studs. Love.

Tan...boob...grind? Subtle, yet awesome.

Oh, and if you are really feelin cheap, there is an open bar from 6 to 7, which is nice. We'll be there a little later--look for me, the red head breast deep in sexual chocolate, the coyote ugly bartender and an adorable waify gay boy.

Welcome Home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jenna said...

Haha..funny post!

9:00 AM  
Blogger cuff said...

I'm fairly certain now that I wasted my youth.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Team Itchybox said...

I am dying. Too funny.

Side story, our cable has been acting up here in Dallas. Anyways, on some channels at night there are these commercials for the trashiest booty grinding club to grace the United States of America.... CLUB EUROPA!!!! But, last night, I was watching as I fell asleep and the sound was off. The audio was for a completely different commercial... none other than Valtrex! Just picture girls, such as the ones in the pics you provided, grinding all over other hos and skeevy guys, including a voiceover saying how great life is with the malady.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com