Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good news, bad news.


Good news: I just received confirmation that I did get the apartment of my dreams (at this income level anyway). Ah, one bedroom heaven with 8th floor view of R street...life is good.

On the downer side: we've got the wrath of god coming to smite thee: "National Weather reports a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for all areas in the region until 10 pm. With rain, damaging winds and hail expected between 4 and 5 pm."

Holy crap, that sounds pretty bad-- be careful if you are on the road.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Congrats V!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran into V. She isn't freindly and she is a drunk who likes to yell at hot men...

3:47 PM  
Blogger V said...

That's true.
Though, it depends on how you define "friendly" and also if you are in a car or at a bar or other ins, outs and what have yous.

4:33 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

We'll have the bar to ourselves!

5:03 PM  
Blogger DCdramaGrrls said...

All dressed up and no where to go...
I agree this storm is no fun. I'm hunkering down until it passes for fear of melting.

Good news on the apt. Sooo hard to find a place you love!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hooray for apartment! One day I want my dream place...with a house husband. Hah.

Yeah, that storm was crucial. All the lights were out in McLean...trees down...

But damn if I didn't still make it to the bar!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com