Monday, July 04, 2005

All I've got

V Note: I hope you all have the best Fourth ever--you should def check out the CPMC par-tae, those fellas are fun.

Yeah, I'm really tired and all I can muster is this shitty list of stuff I have (or have not) been doing. I know it sucks, no need to tell me.

Things I have seen:
LAX
Wilshire Grand
Los Angeles Convention Center
One Bar in Wilshire Grand
Dodgers Stadium
A really good Mexican Restaurant
At least 5 boob jobs
Women in bikinis at bar

Things I liked:
Some of the women in bikinis at bar
LACC
Dodger stadium, DOdger dogs and the fireworks show following game
Really good Mexican restaurant
Watching a guy score a chick from his pick-up line to their stumbling out of the bar
Watching drunk colleagues dance/grind and tell stories they shouldn't
My shower
Snacks at conference (damn, I love cheese and crackers)

Things to which I am looking forward:
Drinking at a bar other than the one in the hotel
Laying on the beach and getting nasty tan
Meeting celebrities
Getting my series on the WB
Buying hot, hot LA clothes
Not dancing in work clothes but hot, hot LA clothes
Sleeping more than 4.5 hours a night
Not working for four days

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

Too funny! Yup, once you go L.A. you never go back...looking forward to seeing you in those hot So Cal outfits...

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Circle V- There's so much to see in LA (obviously) If you want to know some places to go hit me up or great amazing (and cheaper!) stores to rock out in, let me know. I'm completing my Master's here at UCLA for the summer, but I, too, am a resident Washingtonian. zheo2@imail.etsu.edu

5:35 AM  
Blogger Natty G said...

So were you watching the actual breast enhancement surgery, or did you just see the aftermath?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Cleveland Park Men's Club said...

Ridiculous party. Sorry you couldn't have been there!

10:29 AM  
Blogger dn said...

Cheese and crackers at break? At my conferences, they put out the leftover muffins from breakfast.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com