Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Some commitments (lest you care):

Even though I enjoy blogging once and a while, I am growing unsatisfied and jealous.

Many of the blogs have cute and/or clever photos of all the fun things happening in their life. I have interesting moments, I have a camera, WTF is my problem?

1. So I am making a commitment to upgrade my blog in the coming week so it will be a little less shitty. Particularly, since I have a fun little trip to NYC this weekend, which will be fully captured with commentary and visuals (any suggestions for best outlet to use would be appreciated).

2. I also plan on getting a blog tracker so I can see how many times you assholes check out my blog (my guess is 7 people total, but we'll see).

3. I am courting several people to do some guest blogs (shout out Ms. Jezebel McAdams).

4. And, I will start making up a bunch of stories about myself so the anon bloggers will think I am a moral person (crying myself to sleep at night has GOT to stop).

Oh, gotta jet--Kittens caught in burning tree!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lil DC Diva said...

Ooo let me know how NYC is! I am going up there June 23 for a few days. Can't wait to hear about your trip :-)

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggestion. Go to Harlem and do the butt dance while singing I Gotta Have A Rough Neck.

Pics of this and the ensuing adventures should insure a write that the other lady bloggers will never be able to top.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Natty G said...

Count me as 1 loyal reader...

7:02 PM  
Blogger roosh said...

yeah and reciprocate my link while you're at it

10:59 AM  
Blogger cuff said...

Can't beat NYC. My family and I will be up there this weekend. My son is five!

3:13 PM  
Blogger V said...

LDD: Very cool, it should be lots of fun / trouble
Love to natty
DCB: You'll be the first link I post, I swear.
Mass: cool, congrats to you and your boy!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com